Chemtec Sodium Carbonate
Alkaline cleaning additive Sodium Carbonate
Characteristics & Applications
- Alkaline cleaning additive Sodium Carbonate.
- Removal of residues from vegetable oil fatty acids. Removal of water hardness
Waste Water Information
- Sodium Carbonate.
- Safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.
|pH :||approx. 11.5 – 12 (solution)|
|Phys. properties :||white powder|
|Spec. gravity :||approx. 2.5|
|Storage temperature :||dry place at ambient temperature (avoid freezing)|
|Foam formation :||not foaming|
|Solubility in freshwater :||approx. 215 gr in 1000 ml|
- Causes serious eye irritation
Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
Application for use
- Suitable in freshwater only.
- Recommended concentration: 0.1 – 1%
|Cleaning temperature :||
warm – 60/65 °C
|Packing :||Bags or buckets of 20 – 25 kg|