Alkaline cleaning additive based on Sodium Hypochlorite
Characteristics & Applications
- Alkaline cleaning additive based on Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Removal of colour, odour and residual hydrocarbons.
Waste Water Information
- Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.
Safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings.
|pH :||> 11|
|Phys. properties :||
yellowish greenish transparent liquid
|Spec. gravity :||approx. 1.25|
|Flash point||not applicable|
|Storage temperature :||
ambient (avoid freezing and temperatures above 30°C)
|Foam formation :||not foaming|
|Solubility in freshwater :||
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
Contact with acids liberates toxic gas
May be corrosive to metals
This product is a very reactive substance that can react with many inorganic and organic compounds producing toxic as well as explosive gases.
Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
Application for use
- Suitable in freshwater only.
- Recommended concentration for re-circulation cleaning: 0.5 – 2%
|Cleaning temperature :||ambient to max 40°C
(decompose at higher temperature)
|Packing :||drums of 200 or 208 ltr|