Neutral solvent based cleaning additive Ethylene Glycol Monoalkyl Ether
Characteristics & Applications
- Neutral solvent based cleaning additive Ethylene Glycol Monoalkyl Ether.
- Removal of residual hydrocarbons after cargoes classified underMarpol Annex 2 (NLS cargoes) like vegetable oils.
Waste Water Information
Ethylene Glycol Monoalkyl Ether
Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.
- Safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings
|pH :||neutral (glycol/glycol ether)|
|Phys. properties :||62-65 °C (closed cup)|
|Flash Point :||clear, colourless liquid|
|Spec. gravity :||approx. 0.9|
|Storage temperature :||ambient|
|Foam formation :||not foaming|
|Solubility in freshwater :||complete|
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet
- Harmful if swallowed
- Harmful in contact with skin
- Harmful if inhaled
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Causes skin irritation
Application for use
- Suitable in freshwater.
- Recommended concentration for re-circulation cleaning: 5 – 10%
|Cleaning temperature :||
ambient – 60 °C
|Recommended concentration for spraying :||pure at ambient temperature|
|Packing :||drums of 200-208 liter|