Characteristics & applications
- Effective cleaning agent for removal of lube oils, gasoil, hydrocarbon products and chemicals, vegetable oils, phthalates, paraffines and odour-intensive chemicals.
- Neutral high cleaning concentrate
- Contains no acids, alkalies and phosphates.
- Contains no solvents or volatile organic compounds (VOC free)
- No dangerous good in regulation of transport (land, sea and air)
|Appearance||yellow viscous liquid (two phases)|
|Flash point||non flammable|
|pH :||approx. 7 (neutral)|
|Spec. gravity :||appr. 1|
|Storage temperature :||-5 to + 30°C|
|Foam formation :||slightly (foam reduced)|
|Solubility in H2O :||complete|
Application for use:
Suitable in freshwater and seawater.
Suitable for recirculation cleaning and injection into the butterworth system.
|Concentration in water :||0,2 – 0,4 %|
|Cleaning temperature :||10 – 80°C|
|Packing :||canister of 20 liter|
- Safe to use on stainless steel, Marine Line coating, Epoxy coating and Zinc coating
- Causes serious eye damage
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
- Contains biodegradable surface active agents, complexing agents and additives (biodegradable > 90%)
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590