Chemtec Nitric Acid
Cleaning additive Nitric Acid 52-54%
- Cleaning additive Nitric Acid.
- Removal of residues from Marpol Annex II (NLS) cargoes like Metal Soaps from Vegetable oils and Vegetable Oil Fatty Acids , Calcium and Magnesium Slurry as well as Carbonate residues from Sodium and Potassium Hydroxide.
- Passivation of stainless steel
Waste Water Information
- Nitric Acid
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590
Safe to use on stainless steel.
|pH :||< 1|
|Phys. properties :||transparent liquid|
|Spec. gravity :||approx. 1,32 & 1,4|
|Storage temperature :||
|Foam formation :||not foaming|
|Solubility in freshwater :||
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- May be corrosive to metals
- This product is a very reactive substance that can react with many inorganic and organic compounds producing toxic as well as explosive gases.
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
Application for use
- Suitable in freshwater only.
- Recommended concentration for re-circulation cleaning: 0-5 – 10%
|Cleaning temperature :||
|Packing :||Bags or buckets of 20 – 30 kg, drums and IBC’s|