Strong alkaline cleaning additive Potassium Hydroxide
- Strong alkaline cleaning additive Potassium Hydroxide.
- Removal of residues from vegetable oils and vegetable oil fatty acids.
Waste Water Information
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.
Safe to use on stainless steel and alkali resistant coatings.
|pH :||> 14 (Solution)|
|Phys. properties :||white flakes/pearls|
|Spec. gravity :||approx. 2,1|
|Storage temperature :||
dry place at ambient temperature (avoid freezing)
|Foam formation :||not foaming|
|Solubility in freshwater :||
approx. 100 gr in 100 ml (50%)
- May be corrosive to metals
- Harmful if swallowed
- Cause severe skin burns and eye damages
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
Application for use
- Suitable in freshwater.
- Recommended concentration for re-circulation cleaning: 0.5 – 3%
|Cleaning temperature :||warm – 60 °C|
|Packing :||Bags or buckets of 20 – 25 kg|