- Emulsifying agent based on aromatic solvents
- Contains anionic and non-ionic surface agent
- Specific solvent with high boiling and flash point
- Ideally suitable for the removal of crude oil, bitumen, paraffin and other high melting point stains
- Can be used undiluted up to 65°C
- Safe for use on epoxy, polyurethane, zinc-silicate coatings and stainless steel.
Aromatic & aliphatic solvents, emulsifiers, anionic and non-ionic surface active agents
Phys. properties :
light amber liquid
65°C - 10% solution in water 95°C
Solubility in H2O :
emulsifying with water
Application for use:
2-10% recirculation or direct manual spraying
cold - 95°C
Afterwards rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- avoid contact with eyes and skin
- in case of irritation rinse with plenty of water
- Dispose according to regulation.
- Persistention: product is fully biodegradable
>> Download the Material Safety Data Sheet (../dna_media/MSDS%20CP%20Su506ee8cc7aa65.pdf)
>> Download the Product Information (../dna_media/Product%20In506ee8d8726fb.pdf)