- Emulsifying agent based on aromatic solvents
- Contains anionic and non-ionic surface agent
- Specific solvent with high boiling and flash point
- Ideally suitable for the removal of black fuel oils, crude oil and paraffine
- Can be used diluted 2-9% in water up to 90°C
- Safe for use on epoxy, polyurethane, zinc-silicate coatings and stainless steel.
Aromatic & aliphatic solvents, emulsifiers, anionic and non-ionic surface active agents
Phys. properties :
light amber liquid
Solubility in H2O :
emulsifying with water
Application for use:
2 - 9%
cold - 90°C
Recirculation and Injection
2 till 4 hours through tank wash machines
Afterwards rinse thoroughly with water and ventilate.
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
- Dispose according to regulation.
>> Download the Material Safety Data Sheet (../dna_media/MSDS%20CP%20Su55b7a22dcc71f.pdf)
>> Download the Product Information (../dna_media/Product%20In506ee8d8726fb.pdf)